NIGHT LIGHT – RABBIT
- 3 BRIGHTNESS MODES – the product allows you to adjust the lamp to the child’s needs. It has as many as 3 brightness modes; the brightest one allows you to read a fairy tale before going to bed, while the darkest one can be used as a bedside lamp – it will not offend the child’s eyes, but it will ensure a peaceful and safe sleep.
- TOUCH PANEL – the lamp turns on and off using the touch panel. This is the quietest way, even when the child is still falling asleep, the parent can turn off the lamp without the risk that the baby will wake up.
- SECURE – rounded shapes and smooth edges will allow for safe setting of the lamp in the child’s room, without the risk that the child, for example, cuts a finger. It is entirely made of plastic, thanks to which it is durable and does not break – it does not threaten safety.
- AN IDEA FOR A GIFT – a lamp in the shape of a rabbit will be a perfect gift, it will certainly bring a smile to the face of every child, both boys and girls.
- SPECIFICATION – blue color; power supply: USB cable; type of light: SMD LED; switch mode: touch panel; number of operating modes: 3; cable length: 100cm; dimensions (length / width / height): 17.5 / 20 / 30.5 cm; weight of the set with packaging: 650g.
- blue color
- power supply: USB cable
- type of light: SMD LED
- switch type: touch on the lamp
- number of operating modes: 3
- cable length: 100cm
- dimensions (length / width / height): 17.5 / 20 / 30.5 cm
- weight of the set with packaging: 650g
- USB cable
Product has as many as 3 levels of brightness , the brightest allows you to read fairy tales before going to sleep, while the darkest will be a perfect bedside lamp that will not be offensive to the toddler’s eyes and will ensure a peaceful and comfortable sleep. The lamp is turned on using the touch panel , it is the quietest way to turn the lamp on and off. If the child is still falling asleep and we want to turn off the lamp, we can easily do it without waking him up.
The charming product will be perfect for private use at home, as well as equipment for kindergartens, children’s hospital wards and care and educational institutions.